Hello and welcome to my first blog post! I am very excited to launch my new site and get your feedback. I thought I would begin by talking about one of the hottest trends out there today – eyelash extensions. I get calls all the time by people wanting to get them done. My product of choice is Jo Mousselli’s Xtreme Lashes. I thought I would share 5 reasons why these are my product of choice, some information about the product and also answer some of the more common questions I get regarding them.
- High Quality Product Standards
- Global Leader in eyelash extensions
- Safe Technique respecting the Canadian norms of health and safety
- Values: Health, Quality, Integrity and Beauty
- They are Gorgeous, which makes You Gorgeous!
Xtreme Lashes Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions are single strands of synthetic lashes that are attached one-by-one to your own natural lashes. Each synthetic strand is tapered at the tip with a thick base and curled to replicate a natural lash. As an Xtreme Lashes Stylist, I meticulously and delicately attach one lash extension, to one natural lash, one at a time for a total of 60 to 120 lash extensions per eye. Please watch this short video to see how they are applied.
Frequently asked questions:
1. How long does it take to apply a full set?
The procedure typically takes anywhere from 1½ to 2½ hours, depending on the number of lashes being applied per eye.
2. How long do they last?
The look can last indefinitely when maintaining 45-60 minutes Re-lash appointments every 3 weeks.
3. Do the lashes fall out or off?
Like your scalp hair, natural eyelashes grow and shed in a cycle, which is typically about 60 days (2 months). When a natural eyelash matures and falls out, a new eyelash has already been growing and quickly replaces it. People typically shed between 1 to 5 natural lashes each day, depending on their individual growth cycles. When properly applied, an Xtreme Lashes eyelash extension will remain in place until the natural lash on which it rests falls out.
Re-lash appointments are necessary to replenish the fallen hairs and maintain the look.
4. Can I have Lash Extensions to my lower lashes?
NO, this is not a safe practice; the lashes will tangle with the upper and are too heavy to maintain the integrity of the lower lashes.
5. How do I prepare myself for the procedure?
- Come with a cleansed face – no mascara, no eye make-up, no creams around the eyes
- Be prepared to relax for the duration, lying with eyes closed, while eye pads hold down your lower lashes.
- Most clients dose off during the application.
- Remember you can not use water, creams or make-up for 48 hours after the application. Please book your appointment accordingly.
6. What is the cost?
Information on costs can be found by visiting my Xtreme Lash page. You will find it by clicking here. I also have a special promotion on right now! Please click here for more information.
I’d love your feedback! Here on this blog, you’ll get commentluv. This is an opportunity to leave a link back to your own blog when you leave a comment.
Until next time,
Tags: Aesthetician Newmarket, Eyelash application, Eyelash extensions, eyelashes, health and beauty, Jenn Knapp, Lash Stylist Newmarket, Mouselli Xtreme Lashes, natural eyelashes, Relax with Jenn, synthetic lashes